Friday, March 12, 2010

Some of my Auction Finds



The vase, I dearly love. No reason. It just caught my eye. $1.00 The wicker letter holder, with 2 new note book binders filled with paper, a pack of 50 expense report sheets, a book(not my taste}and a never opened 7 disc set of Spanish lessons all for 50 cents.The miniature ironing board and iron $6.00
You can't beat that at Walmart.
And he says all I collect is junk.
I bet a lot of folks would love to find junk items like this at these prices.


My sister and I stopped in a couple of nice little junk stores today. I will show my finds there soon.


I say "I know it is a sin to love things, but if it makes you feel good to have your pretty collectables around you, go for it. There are so few things left in the world to feel good about, we need all the help we can get."


That said, I wish you enough! Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment