Friday, October 1, 2010

I Love a Challenge!


While answering a few of my comments today,I got an idea for a post.
My Challenge For Today! I realize there are some that cannot be completed in a day, but maybe the challenge for the day could be to complete a certain project. That might give me enough incentive to finish several projects that I've already started.It seems when I have someone waiting to see the finished product, I try harder to complete the project.

Today, I have several WIP projects out and waiting. I will attempt to finish at least one of them today. We'll see how that goes.

The picture above is just showing how I take a lot of little bits and pieces of things most folks would throw out, and make something pretty and usable with it. I love doing that.I do accumulate a lot of "stuff" that way, but on rainy or snowy days when I must stay in, I can pull out my scrap box and go to work creating something pretty at no cost at all.If I don't need it for myself, I always keep a box of little last minute gifts for whatever occasion might arise.

1 comment:

  1. lots of littles scraps...mmmmm maybe we should have a christmas tree decoration swap.

    ReplyDelete