Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Need More Storage,You Say?

I just pinned a site this past week on Pinterest,on making more storage containers from boxes. This has always been one of my most favorite things to do, and if you follow my blog, you know this is only one of my many favorite things to do.I just whipped up this cute little storage container this very morning.A crafter can never find enough ways to store their supplies,of which we have many.I have constructed shelves on top of shelves, and lined them with boxes, plastic hampers,cans,jars,anything I can find that will hold supplies. I can hear it now. Why not narrow down my interests and minimise my need for more storage? My response to this is:How many alcoholics do you know?Being a habitual crafter is a lot like being a habitual anything.It's so easy to say what you would do, but doing it, is an altogether different matter.Without help. It has been a problem and/or a sickness I struggle with, every day of my life,and will most likely do so until the day I die.Meanwhile, I will continue making my cute little storage containers. I am so pleased with this one today. I found a beautiful piece of oil cloth this past week, and had to have it. I could think of so many things to use it for. Although making a storage box was not on that list, it worked out quite well for that project, just the same. I,personally, think it turned out nicely.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree Sue, why limit yourself, the box is cool!
    I also have a lot of interests and I don't plan on cutting any out.

    ReplyDelete