Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm So Embarrassed

my latest sign

my latest sign plus the two cats
Well, Vicki. I guess you didn't see my last sign. I never got back to posting it.Sorry! I have been working with those wretched computer people for several day lately, and I am still not satisfied with the final outcome. Maybe it will resolve itself soon. With the worries over Mom and her present state of mind lately, plus the computer biz, my chest feels as though it might explode. I had to spend a day mowing to relieve some of the stress.

Yes, I'm embarrassed, but it's my house and like Pop always says,"If someone comes to our home and don't like the way we live, and we owe them, we will pay them and they can go home."I think that's a little harsh, but we love our pets, and we hardly ever use the dining room table, so we don't care if the cats choose to sleep there.

I wanted to show off my new sign.I love the white signs best, and the pink roses are also a favorite of mine.So I have put the two together in a few cases and like the finished product. I hope to make many more similar sign during the up-coming, long hot days of Summer.

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE your sign!! I so want to make some of these for my kitchen!! I just love the roses and the pretty white background!

    I really like the font too!!

    I wouldn't worry too much about your cats...they are good and you love them...that's all that matters!! Consider the alternative...LOL...(Mom) enough said!

    ReplyDelete