Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dr. Oz Would be so Proud of Me.

our 2011 sweet potatoes
I like to watch Dr. Oz when I can, and he is teaching me many helpful things on improving our nutrition and diet. Not that I hadn't heard most of it before,but it just reinforces all that I have read and studied over the last 30 years. I love to read anything pertaining to improving your health through nutrition. There are so many myths circulating about different foods,nutrients,supplements,etc.,you don't know who or what to  believe. I tend to believe a lot of what Dr. Oz advocates. I like the fact that he tells what he believes no matter what the medical profession says about a product or procedure. It is my opinion that the medical world sees only the dollar amount they can get out of you,and no amount of persuasion will change my mind on that.

P.S.
I have been looking over my blog this last few days, since spending so much of my time lately,caring for my Mom in her home,blogging has had to take the back burner.Mom has Alzheimer's and requires around the clock care.I found several blog posts in draft, so I decided, whether that starting several new posts, I would look the draft copies over and, hopefully, send them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment