Sunday, January 3, 2010

Temporary Setback


Due to a little sickness, I have not been posting. Nothing serious, just a head and chest congestion, and a vicious cough that doesn't give me much relief, but doesn't want to go away either. I've been trying lots of different folks suggestions, short of going to the doctor, but very little results from anything I've tried. Hopefully a little more rest will help. I'm anxiously waiting to get better, so I can get back to blogging. I do miss it. I'm still reading others though, so keep it up, everyone. Later. Sue

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better, sometime a cold is very hard on you so take care of your self and don't let it go on for so long. I likes seeing your family pictures, is this all of you all? Well Monday be be here and little Will be back starting in the morning so let the party begin! Get BETTER! connie

    ReplyDelete