Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Something Is Growing on Me

Yes, it's the Primitive Decor. I love looking through the booths more and more. I am finding new ideas all the while to come home and try.Yesterday, my sister,Rita and I had an opportunity to browse through one of the consignment shops, and I got lots of ideas.My crafts never look as neat n professional as a lot of the ones I see, but it is such fun to see how close I can get to an item I saw and liked.Last night when I got home, I decided to try my hand at making a few tea towels. I had already been working with tea towels anyway.


They had so many neat ideas,I plan to try more,if only to set out on display occasionally. I have the one I bought for a pattern hanging on one of my little cabinets in the kitchen now. Away from the stove and sink area, so it won't get used.It's too pretty to use.

I can never get mine this neat, but I keep trying.
I saw many more neat things. I am anxious to try my hand at making some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment