Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Package from New Zealand!

Thanks Brendi, I got my package in the mail today. Pop collected the mail ,as usual, never even mentioning that I had a package,much less from New Zealand. I was so excited.Thanks for the 2 bars of soap,one cucumber and one coffee. I can't wait to try them. I may get my coffee fix in the tub tomorrow morning. Pop will have to make his own coffee. Thanks a bunch. I hope your and your family are all safe from the dreaded earthquake.I will be watching for a post on it from you.Stay safe!

5 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you! They look delicious.

    Sad, sad news over here today, the death toll just keeps rising. I don't have any family down there and so far, my friends are all safe. Fingers crossed for everyone looking for their loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to recieve a package in the mail. Very sad news about the earthquake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice Gift, hope they will all be safe over there , it sure is bad. Prayer goes out to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sue, great to hear you got your soap. ive been without internet for 9 days so have lots of reading to catch up on. i have a cousin who was in one of the collapsed buildings in christchurch where the earthquake hit. he got out ok, shaken. he saw a woman and child perish. he immediately got in a taxi and went to picton to catch the ferry to the north island, thats where we are. it cost him $900 But he just wanted to get out as quick as possible, he had been there for work not living there. other family are all ok. at the moment there are 300 missing, 75 confirmed dead. quite a number of tourists dead in a language school, very sad for parents overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eyes and ears are definitely tuned in to the news. When you have friends in a specific country, you are constantly trying to hear or see anything newsworthy that's happening there.Our thoughts are definitely with you,your family, and your country.Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete