Friday, October 12, 2012

My Pink Potting Table


My Potting Table is pink today,and even though it's really pretty, that's not the final coat.



I made this potting table a few years ago to use in my potting shed. My Potting Shed never got a roof, so I decided to do something else with my table before the weather destroyed it totally.I built it from used lumber and it was rough wood, so the wood was really soaking up my paint.I had only a small amount of my favorite paint, the barn red paint,so I found a can of pink that wasn't going to be used for anything else in the near future.Hopefully,now the red I do have will be enough to give it a final coat. If not, I'll try to get the local guys at the Do-It-Center to mix me more. I haven't had much luck in getting the same color mixed again. The original can was one I picked up at a consignment shop, so it's hard to match.The name on the can says Salem Red, but I love it and I call it Barn Red.I use a lot of that color for my crafts.

 As a matter of fact, I have been making a few more of my little bird house/barn/house type crafts that I love making in the Fall and Winter. Yes! I think I will definitely need more red paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment