Friday, August 30, 2013

I hate to say "I told you so",but....."I told you so.!"


Pop is lovin' his new bed. We have some extra railroad ties, so he decided to make another raised bed for himself. His is only two ties high. Mine is three. He has a small bed in the ground that he pampers each year, but this year it was a total bust. Nothing in it did any good at all. Hopefully, he will let it go back to grass and use this new bed he's built. I think he is going to enjoy it just as much if not more than the traditional garden he always grows. I'm sure he will go ahead and put out his usual garden spot, but hopefully, he will come around totally, someday. He has placed the bed out behind one of his garages, and that, in my opinion, was not the ideal spot for it since we can't see it from the porch, but we'll survive. It is such a joy to be able to sit quietly on the porch each morning and admire the projects we have put so much effort into.

No comments:

Post a Comment