Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An Old Time Barn Raisin'

Mary, I may be jumping the gun a little, but hope you don't mind me posting a picture of your "under construction barn". I know you will be proud to post your own picture when it is done, but I just wanted to comment on the progress we made today.Since none of us are really carpenters, I think we made a real nice showing on it today.I think we all needed the exercise, so if we don't get it finished for a day or two more, we may all loose a little weight and build our muscles back up that we lost during the winter.We worked hard today, but I think we made a pretty enjoyable and productive day of it. Mom came out for about 30 minutes there at the end of our day, but with her age and the temperature still a little cool, we decided to come on in early. We could have got the final two rafters on top of the barn, and had them all ready to stand upright tomorrow morning, but we were really tired, so we called it a day early.I need to post of picture of your three remaining goats tomorrow, since they will be the main occupants of the new barn. Hopefully, you will have a new baby goat or two soon, for me to show everyone.
P.S. I think we could all say we had "Nails in My Pocket" today.

No comments:

Post a Comment