Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Golden Harvest Organics


(http://www.ghorganics.com)
While doing some research on Diatomaceous Earth, I found this site. It appears to be an excellent reference page for those of us who do a lot of work in the yard and garden.I have found a lot of interesting topics there, and plan to keep the link handy to check with them on many more concerns.

The product I was researching,Diatomaceous Earth, sounds like something every gardener should use. I had heard of it in my Organic Gardening magazines and many other gardening books I collect, but have never tried it. While reading the post of one of my blogger friends from New Zealand, she speaks of it often. She was using it in her chickens nests to control mites. Since that peaked my interests, I decided to do a little more reading on it. It will blow you away to learn what it is and how it works. I am very seriously considering trying it. There are so many uses, and most of them would benefit me tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment