Monday, August 29, 2011

Has Blogger Gone Bonkers?

I read other posts where folks are having all kinds of problems, but I have been one of the lucky ones.......until today. I think Blogger has gone bonkers. I hate the thought of searching for another host, but it appears that may be what I need to do. I don't know enough about computers to understand all of the explanations they give regarding these problems, so I'll have to figure out a way around all of the ones I am running into.Hopefully, I will be posting along the way,if possible,but meanwhile I will be searching for another host.

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who uses wordpress for his blog, seems ok, i can view it in my google reader along with other blogs. its not as decorative but that might be because hes a man lol. I can load pictures up at the moment, not sure whats happening

    ReplyDelete