Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm So Proud of Myself!

I have known how to copy and paste for awhile, but today I tackled a picture using those same skills. It isn't much, but who knows what will come next.I did tinker with my latest blog picture, and I think I did a fairly decent job,so maybe there is hope.Everything I have learned to do on the computer, I either learned at work during the last year or so before I retired,or I have learned by trial and error. I had hoped to make my blog really cute like some of the others I have been following, but I am too frugal (around here they call it tight or chincy)to spend the money on any of the programs that offer that type of help.I may break over soon, if I don't see results in my present plan. I spent an hour or so taking pictures of lots of pretty pieces of fabric that I have in my collection. I have filed them all as backgrounds 1 through 42.I may save more as time goes by. Depending on whether my plan works out. Hopefully, you can see how I will be using some of them in my up coming posts.The rooster picture was compiled from several blocks of varying size of my fabric photos.I am sure there are lots of beautiful variations, if only I can learn a few more tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment