Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gingerbread Boys


While working with my crafts of late, I stumbled across a pattern for a Gingerbread Boy that I adore.He is a such a darling little fellow. So much so, that I have wracked my brain trying to think of something to do with him. I found a single remnant of fabric that suits me tremendously for his body. I'm not real sure what the fabric is, but it has a brushed velvety type of finish, and it's pretty close to the color of a fresh baked gingerbread man.There are so many ideas running through my head as to what to do with him. I can only hope that I can come up with at least one good finished product of some sort,so I will be inspired to make lots more. I don't even mind if I have to end up purchasing more similar fabric.As you know, that goes against the grain with me, but I do love this particular pattern so much, I wouldn't mind doing so, just this once.This may turn out to be just another project that gets put in a shoe box and stacked upon a shelf in my craft room,for pulling out at a later date, but hopefully I will finish at least one to show. I have such high hopes anyway.Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment