Monday, June 13, 2011

Mondays!


It is Monday although it is not raining. One can only wish, but this is one of the many bulletin boards that I use to put up for the children and adults who might pass through my cafeteria when I was working. I only wish I had had the insight to save more pictures. This was one of my favorite part of my job. I was allowed to have as many bulletin boards as I wished, (I had eight small ones, at one time)and I could keep them all decorated with my artwork and some of my favorite quotations.I think often of making myself a bulletin board for my yard, to share my artwork and quotations with passersby,like some of the businesses do in town.I may add that to my "Want to do Someday" list.

2 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a wonderful idea, Sue. You should do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool Sue.
    Maybe you could put one on the shed.

    ReplyDelete