Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thanks for listening!

I love working with my computer, so I will give blogging a try. I normally don't spend that much time inside, but with the growing season coming to an end, I will squeeze in a few minutes, on occasion, to type a few thoughts in my blog. My life is very full. When I cannot be in my yard and garden, I have a gazillion craft projects and ideas waiting for me. I have a few animals that require some attention daily, also, so as you can see, this will be another project I will need to squeeze into my very busy schedule, but I think it will be worth it. Something about putting your thoughts into writing, does tend to release a little stress for me. I am here by myself most days, so possibly, it's a good substitute for someone to share your thought with. Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so proud and excited!! I'm linking to you so I can keep up with what is going on in your world!!! Love you sis, V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found me. I had begun to think I was lost out somewhere in computerland forever. I like to have never found my site myself.

    ReplyDelete