Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sarah Falls Out Of the Bed!


I was awakened last night by our dog,Sarah, falling out of bed. I didn't wake completely since she does that now and then, but this morning, she appears to be in pain with her leg and/or shoulder. Today being Sunday, the vets are not open. At least I don't think they are. I use to work for a vet, but that was years ago. I believe at that time, they made exceptions for emergencies.Pop thinks it might just be sprained. He wants to watch her until tomorrow morning, and if she still appears to be in pain, we may take her in then.She whines a bit and holds it out when she lies down. You can tell it hurts her.She can't find a comfortable position for it. I will give her a couple of ibuprofen for now and hope that helps until tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment