Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Wonder,Wonder,Wonder....

No, not about Who Wrote The Book of Love.I have been wondering about Kathy of Kathy's Musings .If you remember, she had taken a job helping a friend on a produce farm. She had found housing in a home,near the produce farm, that was built by an Amish family,for their son,to get him set up.Barns and all were built for him. For reasons unknown,the plan fell through for the son,so the family decided to rent the farm out. Kathy had moved into that home. She had no intentions of joining the Amish group,per se, as Kate has done,but she did want to live as the Amish do,just to better utilize her living arrangement.She proceeded to fill the home,for the most part, with the kinds of furnishing that the Amish would ordinarily use on a daily basis, and live as close to the way they do,as possible.All seemed to be going well for her with the moving and settling in,but we have not heard from her since January 13 of this year.She seemed to be adjusting well to that lifestyle, but we have had a rough winter, especially for someone trying to change to this life style so suddenly. She sounds like a tough lady to tackle such a feat, but still I worry about her. I have been wondering about her, and hoping some of the other bloggers might be keeping in touch with her, other than through blogging. I sure would love to hear something,anything, from her or someone who knows her.

5 comments:

  1. It's funny how when a blogger we've enjoyed abruptly disappears, how much it can affect us. I hope your friend is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wondered about her too and hope she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and like I told Nancy just today,Kathy might have taken interest in other things since her big move to Casey County.I was an avid CBer before our house fire, and now I am into blogging, and don't own a CB any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Kathy must be enjoying the Amish life style. I also like this kind a life style. i consider Kathy lucky.

    Zain,
    Amish Family

    ReplyDelete