Monday, November 9, 2009

The Herbalista

The Herbalista

I found this site while doing some research on the Magnetic Laundry System where you use no detergent. I was just as interested in the herbs as I was the soapless laundry method, (I'll check that out later), so I found the way to add it to one of my posts, and here it is. I enjoy reading what others are doing with herbs. Although I am just a beginner with them, I intend to learn more as I go along. I have a few in my garden, and in pots, but I am unsure as to what to do with them at this point. I have brought a couple of them to my basement for the winter. Now I am not sure if I should get a grow light for them or not. The only external lightening I have down there is a double glass paned door.Now that we are not growing such a big garden, I may have time to experiment with the herbs. I had a start of garlic, for a few years, but I think the rich dirt from my play garden got spread over the main garden site since the season had ended, and I forgot to dig the garlic.Maybe I will get lucky and find a start in next years garden or I might just order a few more bulbs.I will be studying up on this topic over the winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment