Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ray's Tree Trimming Service




It is so nice to have a family member in the tree trimming and mulching business.I could not have asked for anything I needed more, unless it would have been a family business of cleaning out stables. Manure being another one of my most needed comodities around the farm. My husband lends a hand with the business whenever they need a little extra help, so we have access to all the mulch and firewood we need. I use a lot of mulch.I put some in the chicken pen to keep down the mud, and it gives them something to do, so they don't get bored and peck at each other. They look for bugs and worms that hide down under the mulch.When they scratch it around, it turns into black compost for my gardening needs the following year.It beats the back breaking job of turning the mulch with a fork so it can decompose faster.I can use it to mulch down large flower beds in areas that I cannot mow for the rock. It is not as pretty as the red mulch you buy, but the price is right.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dude,

    Tree trimming service will help you maximise the safety, structural integrity, shape and appearance of the trees and shrubs on your property. It is one of the most essential tree maintenance practices. Thank you very much for your information.
    Xeriscape

    ReplyDelete