Saturday, November 7, 2009

Some Mysterious Force Keeps Holding Me Back!

No, my girdle is not caught in the couch. There are so many projects that I am working on,and want to work on, I can't decide what to do. As bad as I hate to, I may need to make up an agenda. My Mom uses that to a fault. She is forever telling me to try it. She starts one job on her list and doesn't start another until that one is completed(for the most part). I have always said it was because I fall under the Aquarius sign. I need to look that up again. Mom is an Aquarius, too. I may be putting the blame in the wrong department. Then again, I contribute it to nerves. It depends on the state of my nerves as to what task, I will undertake at any given moment, and how far I will get with it, before changing to another.I could have ADHD. I think that means Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Back in the days when I was young and growing up, the only medication for that was a good spanking. I know today they have found better fixes for it, but I haven't sought any diagnosis or treatment on it as of yet and I am 61.I guess I'll ride it on out and keep taking my Vitamin B Complex and drinking my chamomile tea.The craft will have to wait another day. I did some more painting while trying to decide whether I want to go or stay home today. I never knew a gallon of paint could go so far.It's like the Army says,"If it moves, salute it, if it doesn't, paint it."I've painted everything in my craft area that doesn't move.Not the best picture, but you can tell, it's getting there.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blue! I'm partial to green myself which matches the color of the ivy on my favorite dishes. I painted "my" room a lovely shade of green and have many quiet peaceful evenings in there puttering.

    Isn't it amazing how colors affect us. It can really make a difference as to how calm or active your home is. Lots of bright colors make me a nervous wreck, so I always lean more toward the ones that give me a feeling of peace.

    Here's to many happy moments in your Blue room!! xoxo...V

    ReplyDelete